Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rant

I feel like everyone is moving on with their lives and I'm having such trouble doing so. I thought taking another year of high school would help, all I feel is that everyone is just so annoyed with me. I thought therapy would help but there're days where I sit wonder "what is the point of living?" I feel so hopeless all the time. I can't even be happy, I have to fake it and people see it. I don't want to live like this but I'm starting to think that I will have to deal with these depression episodes my whole life.

I also had a huge emotional breakdown on Friday. It was after school and I think my hormones were out of place because I was walking past the living room, saw my grandmothers chair and just fell on the floor bawling my eyes out. After about 20 minutes of inconsolable crying ( thank god no one was home) I managed to perk myself up and clean the house and shower. It was strange because I usually don't have that big of a breakdown but it was bound to happen sometime because I hadn't had one recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment